Design your perfect ceremony by…
- Reserve your Wedding and Rehearsal dates at the venue of your choice, as early as possible.
- Schedule an appointment for us to meet: CALL NOW! 617-784-3403 or Check my availability
- Customize your Wedding Ceremonial text: compose your Vows and design special elements.
- Invite Participation: Include children, parents, grandparents or something special reflecting your ethos or heritage.
- Add a special element: When we meet, we will share our creative ideas to design your special day!
Marriage License ~
All persons wishing to marry in Massachusetts must obtain a Marriage License issued from a Massachusetts City or Town Clerk’s Office of their choice. You must jointly apply for the license in person at the Clerk’s Office. A photo ID is required and often by appointment. Fees vary depending on the town or city and range from $ 25 to $ 60. Marriage Licenses are permanently maintained on file at the Clerk’s Office where the marriage intention was filed. Applying in Maynard Requirements in Massachusetts
Be sure to bring your Marriage License to the rehearsal or ceremony. It is valid for 60 days from the date intentions are filed and may be used in any city or town in the Commonwealth. Certified official copies will be ready at the Town or City Clerk’s Office where you applied, the week after the ceremony.